"Thank you for buying our product. Turn on your Master X-Ray Vision as we pay tribute to the TaskMaker Team!" - In-game description
The acknowledgments is a level that is opened up after defeating the TaskMaker. The door to the location opens up in the room behind the throne. It features a conveyor belt ride that introduces the creators and contributors of TaskMaker, and also features a special thanks section for people who helped create the game.
In Tomb of the TaskMaker, the acknowledgment levels is present again, featuring a large number of NPCs from the game, with nonstandard speech text congratulating you on completing the game.
The NPCs in this level will also provide you with a number of special "other" spells.
Sprawling wall quotes read:
- "TaskMaker is dedicated to my mother, Martie Cook; A true individual!"
A secret passage to the east reveals these inspirational quotes:
- "Be Yourself!"
- "Have Faith"
- "You are not a number!"
- "Hold on tight to your dreams"
- "You listen to your own heart! Thump Thump Thump Thump Bye"
The main passage reads:
- "The Taskmaker Team"
- "Illustrations by Tom Zehner" (a "Julie's Whip" is also in Tom's space, possibly a tribute to his wife.)
- "Arbalest Fierce Fold and Friendship by Dan Schwimmer Zelphon Ki" (a "Zelphon's Mace" is also in Dan's space.)
- "Manual and game editor Dave Friedman (a "Mac SE" is also in Late Night Dave's space.)
- "Major testing thanks to Chris Webb
- "Thank You"
- "Our first V2.0 customer: Chuck Curtis 10-10-1993 Fax Calif"
- "Thank Yous to:"
- "Bill Jahnel"
- "Bo Lindbergh"
- "Steven Hill"
- "Rod Whitten"
- "Troy Janisch"
"Mom" is written in tiles above "mother" at the border.